• We focus on our client’s needs, offering sensible, pragmatic and cost effective advice which works for the long term future of all concerned.


Shared Property

The home you share with your partner may be in your sole name, the joint names of you and your partner, or your partner’s sole name. However, the legal ownership is not the end of the story.

The law in relation to the ownership of non-married couple’s property on separation is largely governed by the certain Trusts law.  It may be that you can establish an interest in the property, even if you are not named on the title deeds.

This is an area of law that requires particularly detailed consideration, and it is essential to seek assistance from a specialist solicitor.  If you have children, any potential claim you have also needs to be considered alongside the financial provision for the children.  Call us on 0121 3550011 for assistance with this matter.

  • Richard Kerry
      • View profile
  • Arzu Lone
      • View profile
  • Elizabeth Tolmie
      • View profile
  • Sanne van Vroenhoven
      • View profile