We offer, no win no fee funding for all types of accident claim. This means that we will not advise you to pursue or defend a claim unless we are sure it is the best thing to do.
I cannot fault the care and attention I received from this company. They have been persistent and given attention to detail.
Fatal Accident & Injury Claims
Tragically fatal accidents happen and the trauma we face following the loss of our loved ones will ultimately be the most difficult time we all face.
Our expert lawyers have helped many clients in these tragic circumstances and will help guide you through the legal process, with compassion and respect. At Bell Lax we understand the loss and confusion you face. We offer support and help take care of your needs during this difficult and challenging time.
If you have tragically lost a loved one through the fault or negligence of someone else please call us on 0121 355 0011 for a free no obligation chat, so we can advise you on your legal rights. We offer No Win No Fee agreements to our Personal Injury & Medical Negligence Clients. We do not ask for any payment up front, and we fund your claim through to successful conclusion.
We have assisted family members grieving due to the loss of loved ones due to road accidents - car, cyclist, motorbikes and pedestrians. We have assisted families who have lost due to a construction accidents, or accident at work. Our medical negligence team have assisted many who have lost family members due to the neglect of the medical profession.
Your loved one may have been your household’s main salary earner or may have contributed financially to the running of your home. They could have been the main carer at home, looking after you, your children or other relatives. In these circumstances you may find yourself unable to manage or cope with financial matters, such as mortgage or loan payments, and importantly with care issues. You may have children or relatives who depend on your assistance.
Bell Lax can help ease these burdens by claiming damages on your behalf to help alleviate the financial burden that is now placed upon you. We will push for an interim payment from the Defendant to assist you and in certain scenarios we can also apply to Court for an interim payment to assist you financially.
You may wonder if you can make a claim. There are many different categories of people who can claim for compensation following the tragic passing of a loved one. It is important that you take legal advice as to whether you are able to claim for compensation. The list below of people who can claim is not exhaustive, but some of those who may be able to claim include:
- The wife or husband or former wife or husband of the deceased;
- A civil partner or former civil partner of the deceased;
- A parent or close relative of the deceased (Brother, Sister, Uncle or Aunt);
- A child or grandchild of the deceased;
- A stepchild or someone who has been treated as if a child from the marriage or civil partnership;
- If you have lived together with the deceased as if husband or wife or civil partner for 2 years or more prior to the deceased death;
Your claim may include:
- Bereavement damages, which is a fixed sum, currently, of £12,980 for accidents on or after the 1 April 2013 and is due to the spouse/civil partner OR the parent(s) of a child under 18 years of age;
- Compensation for the pain, suffering and loss of amenity suffered by the deceased between the time of the deceased’s injury and the time of death;
- Any financial costs over this period including funeral costs will be taken into consideration;
- The value of the loss of services i.e. care and assistance or child care assistance that was provided for, and would have been provided for by the deceased;
- A sum of money referred to as “A Dependency claim” for the financial losses suffered as a result of the deceased’s death i.e. including the loss of income that was expected or loss of care services or loss of anticipated gifts etc.
If you feel you are ready, call us for assistance.
Bell Lax 0121 355 0011