Bell Lax pioneered no win no fee arrangements for commercial disputes. If you lose, we lose, therefore we always fight for you.
Have you been let down by your former solicitor and believe they have been professionally negligent whilst acting for you? If you have suffered financial losses due to mistakes made by your solicitor you may have a claim for professional negligence.
Types of claims where mistakes are most common include:
- Business or Civil disputes
- Business Contracts
- Conveyancing transactions whilst buying or selling your property
- Commercial/Construction property transactions including building plots and leases
- Accident & Injury claims
- Will & Probate matters
- Divorce & Financial matters
Common mistakes include:
- Missed court deadlines
- Failure to follow court directions and your claim is struck out
- Conveyancing: Failure to register documents correctly
- Lack of care or advice when drafting legal documents
- Conveyancing: Failure to conduct proper searches when buying or selling your home
- Failure to advise correctly
- Not following your instructions
- Wills & Probate: Failure to distribute monies to a correct party
- Under settling your injury or medical negligence claim
- Under settling your claim for employment matters including claims for equal pay rights.
- Family, Divorce & financial matters: Failure to properly advise of settlement terms and consequences.
Director Richard Kerry has substantial experience in resolving claims for solicitors negligence having worked as a defendant solicitor for a large insurance company. Richard acts for both defendants and claimants, and with his expertise finds the cause of the negligence very quickly and acts to resolve the issues efficiently.