No Win No Fee Injury Compensation for Burn injuries Clients.
These are amongst the most serious type of injuries people suffer from. Burns can be caused by accidents other than fire, for example, chemicals & radiation. You must seek urgent medical attention, as the treatments differ for different types of burn injuries.
Common causes for burn injuries can be:-
- Faulty wiring leading to electrocution
- Lack of protective clothing including safety gloves, goggles, jackets and hats
- Failure to train to handle corrosive metals
- Hot surfaces and liquids
- Faulty electric fires
- Office equipment, such as photocopiers
- Accidents on building sites
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, please call us to discuss making a claim for the compensation you deserve. Our legal experts are easy to chat with, and will treat you with the care and respect you deserve.
Call us now on 0121 3550011 for expert legal assistance.