We offer, no win no fee funding for all types of accident claim. This means that we will not advise you to pursue or defend a claim unless we are sure it is the best thing to do.
I cannot fault the care and attention I received from this company. They have been persistent and given attention to detail.
Serious Injury Claims
Bell Lax are specialists in helping the victims of accidents which have resulted in serious or catastrophic injuries. In these cases, the injured person will have suffered injuries which are life-changing and from which sadly a full recovery is not expected. Sadly, the family of the injured party will most likely need our legal assistance, as the victim may lack capacity to bring the claim themselves. We work very closely with the family to ensure the best possible result and long term care for their loved one. We work with clients and families who have suffered the following:
- Brain Injury;
- Spinal Cord Injury;
- Crushing Injuries
- Pelvis injuries
- Accidents which induce a heart attack or cardiac arrest
- Accidents which cause our clients to suffer a stroke
- Back Injuries
- Accidents on construction sites
- Accidents in factories, foundry's and warehouses
- Chronic pain or fibromyalgia
- Accidents involving heavy machinery or forklifts.
- Severe burning, including chemical burns.
- Cauda Equina and Medical Negligence.
If you or a loved one has suffered such an injury, it is vital that you receive specialist advice and assistance to help you to get your life back on track. Bell Lax are serious injury specialists. We do this by not only ensuring that our clients receive appropriate levels of compensation which will cover their future needs, but also by coordinating rehabilitation which will help to accelerate the process of returning to a good quality of life.
In such claims, we find that a close working relationship develops between us and you and your family and our specialist lawyers are passionate about providing such a service. It is essential that a strong bond of trust exists and we do this by visiting our seriously injured clients regularly and being there with them every step of the way.
After being discharged from hospital, usually you will need aids, equipment and ongoing medical treatment to return you to independent living. We are able to assist with this, usually by ensuring that interim payments are secured from those insuring the party at fault where liability has been accepted, but our assistance also extends to:
- Contact with local social services to check the extent of care and therapy being provided and to secure an increase where necessary;
- Checking the adequacy of your accommodation and considering whether adaptations should be sought;
- Considering whether we could find you further assistance through charities or support networks;
- Reviewing benefits to ensure you are receiving all social security payments that you are entitled to;
- Arranging expert help with setting up a personal injury trust which would safeguard your benefits when you receive interim payments or your final compensation settlement.
At Bell Lax, you are our priority and a qualified serious injury lawyer will deal with your claim throughout.
Call Bell Lax today on 0121 355 0011 and speak directly to one of our team of specialist qualified lawyers if you think we may be able to help you. We offer a free no obligation assessment of your claim, we run all our claims under no win fee funding. There are no fees to pay up front, and we fund your claim to successful conclusion.
- Stuart Andrews
- Associate Director, Solicitor
- Wioleta Dworak
- Associate Director
- Saira Walji
- Associate & Solicitor Advocate
- Monika Williams
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Elizabeth Tolmie
- Trainee Solicitor
- Sanne van Vroenhoven
- Trainee Solicitor