There are many hazards to be found on construction sites and in factories and warehouses which can unfortunately lead to you suffering with a serious injury.
If you have been injured in a factory or a warehouse you may be able to claim compensation for your pain, suffering, loss of amenity and financial losses including loss of earnings.
The main reasons for accidents are:
- Manual Handling injuries
- Accidents caused by operating machinery
- Falling from heights such as scaffolding or ramps
- Amputation or partial limb loss
- Being hit by falling objects
- Slipping or tripping accidents
- Injuries caused by driving forklifts or other vehicles
- Injuries due to poor work equipment
- Injuries due to hazardous substances
- Industrial deafness
- Electrocution or electric shock
Remember it is your employer’s duty to ensure that risks are minimised to stop accidents and injuries occurring. Do not be worried about bring a claim – your injuries are not your fault. Your employer will carry insurance to cover any potential claims, whilst the law protects employees who claim for injuries suffered at work. So do not worry about losing your job, you will not (sadly) be the first employee to have claimed a personal injury because of a neglectful working environment.
Your injuries may include:-
- Fatal accidents
- Back, Spinal or Brain Injuries
- Serious Injuries
- Broken or fractured bones
- Torn ligaments, muscle damage or soft tissue injuries
- Crushing injuries to the hand, arm leg, or feet
- Chemical/acid burns
- Burn Injuries
Please call us today to start your No Win No Fee Claim for Compensation – We will fight for You. Call 0121 355 0011 to speak to one of our dedicated lawyers.