Call 0121 355 0011 for a free no obligation discussion about your claim, we offer no win no fee agreements to individuals who have been victim of medical negligence. We do not ask for payment upfront, and fund your claim through to successful conclusion.
We have successfully concluded Medical Negligence cases and recovered compensation for our clients on a number of different types of claims for negligence. The most common claims are against:-
- Hospitals: - Read More
- Hospitals for negligent care during pregnancy or birth
- Doctors, for late or misdiagnosis - Learn More
- Surgeons : - Cosmetic Surgery Errors : Or Negligence during Surgery
- Care home & Nursing Home Negligence claims
As individuals we put our faith in the hands of medical professionals and in the majority of cases the healthcare system delivers a good standard of care, which we are all entitled too. However, there are circumstances in which the provision of care falls below a reasonable standard resulting in a person suffering an adverse outcome.
Common Areas of Medical or Clinical Negligence Include:
- Surgical errors: Negligent errors made during a surgical procedures leaving patients with injuries, disabilities or the need for further surgery. Even life threatening infections when surgical equipment has not been removed after the procedure.
- Hospital care: Poor care provided to patients during hospital admission can lead to pressure sores or exacerbation of a current condition.
- Misdiagnosis or Delay in Diagnosis of a medical condition. A failure in diagnosis of certain conditions, i.e Cancer or Cauda Equina syndrome can have life changing impacts.
- A&E: Negligent errors made upon presentation to Accident and Emergency. Regardless of how busy medical staff are, a duty of care is owed to each patient. Being too busy or short staffed is no excuse for making negligent errors.
- Paramedic & Ambulance Staff: There are numerous instances in which medical staff fail to follow correct procedures in medical emergencies. This can result in a delay in attendance or a delay in being taken to hospital.
- Consultants & Doctors: Failure in the treatment of an ongoing condition which causes ongoing pain and suffering or even avoidable death. Other common mistakes relate to errors in the administration of mediation and making appropriate timely referrals.
- Nurses & Care workers: Poor care provided to you or your loved ones whilst in a care home or nursing home. Examples includes: failure in risk assessments and monitoring resulting in falls and failures.
- Dental negligence: Negligent errors including incorrect extractions, poor cosmetic treatment, nerve damage and facial paralysis.
If the Medical System has Failed you, Contact Bell Lax for Expert Level Advice on 0121 355 0011
But sadly, the system can sometimes fail us. Sometimes medical professionals make mistakes and when they do, the consequences can be extremely serious, or even fatal. For those affected by medical negligence, there is course for redress, and Bell Lax are the experts to turn to for guidance at a time when sympathetic support is as important as good advice.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of poor medical care, the medical negligence experts at Bell lax Solicitors can provide you with advice and assistance you need in order to bring a claim for medical negligence.
The medical negligence team at Bell Lax, understand that for clients, embarking on a claim for compensation may seem like a complex process. Because medical negligence is a complex error of the law, experience is crucial and it is important that clients have complete confidence in their solicitor. The medical negligence solicitors at Bell Lax are highly experience in a variety of medical negligence cases and have a successful track record in customer care and securing maximum compensation for our clients.
We offer no win no fee agreements and aim to secure early payments during the claim process to cover the cost of remedial treatment to help restore a patients's quality of life. As part of the claims process, we advise on claiming compensation for an individuals's long term care and financial security.
We provide sensitive and detailed advice to bereaved families who have lost a loved one as a result of medical negligence. We also assist and provide full representation through the process of an inquest.
One client recently send us a feedback form with the following comments:-
"Professional service. I would recommend that others consider Medical Negligence claims otherwise nothing will change".
This is a sad truth, as many people suffer in silence with their pain and suffering,
Bell Lax: Helping you Claim Compensation for Medical Negligence
The dedicated medical negligence lawyers at Bell Lax work closely with medical experts to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the investigations Our aim is to ensure every client receives the correct amount of compensation for their suffering and losses. Whatever the circumstances or outcome, speak to us confidence today. Once you have explained the circumstances and we have asked you a few questions, we will advise you as to the options available to you. 0121 3550011