We offer, no win no fee funding for all types of accident claim. This means that we will not advise you to pursue or defend a claim unless we are sure it is the best thing to do.
I cannot fault the care and attention I received from this company. They have been persistent and given attention to detail.
No Win No Fee Personal Injury Specialists
Experts in Accident and Injury Claims
We offer a free assessment of your claim, we don not ask for money up front, and fund your claim to conclusion, including any court fees. We offer No Win No Fee - Promise, this means we do not get paid if your claim is unsuccessful, and only receive our fees at the end of your claim.
Call our Expert Personal Injury Lawyers on 0121 355 0011 and start your No Win No Fee claim for Compensation, or complete the online form to the left. Call is for a offer free no obligation consultation for any queries you might have.
Bell Lax offer No Win No Fee to all of our clients who have suffered an injury caused by the neglect of others. The types of claims we have successfully recovered compensation for our clients include:-
- Traumatic Brain Injuries : Learn More
- Spinal Injuries: - Read More
- Amputation Injuries: - Learn More
- Burn Injuries : - Read More
- Accidents at Work: - Learn More
- Medical Negligence : - Read More
- Accidents on the Road - Pedestrians, Cyclists, Motorbikes, Drivers, Passengers :
- Serious Injuries Read More
- Slips and Trips on the high street, road or retailers. Learn More
- Accidents leading to fatality. Read More
- Construction Site Accidents, including falls from scaffolding or from roofs. :- Learn More
- Crushing Injuries - Accident at work, Construction Site Accident, Road Traffic Accident
Bell Lax have been helping our clients recover compensation for their accident and injury claims for over 20 years. Our Lawyers are experts in their field, which means they have extensive knowledge on Personal Injury Law.
We will put you first and will give you top class advice throughout. From your first call, you’ll speak directly to a qualified accident claims lawyer. We will assess whether you have a case and if you do, we’ll start work straight away. We will arrange your medical examination and take care of everything. In many cases we can even arrange medical treatment for you too, including rehabilitation and physiotherapy.